Presidio Bank is proudly part of the Heritage Bank of Commerce Family.
ACCESS TO EXPERTISE
- Bank's Tier 1 Risk Based Ratio is well above the 6% required for well-capitalized institutions.
- Over $4 billion in assets
- 5 Star Rating from Bauer Financial
Philanthropy and community involvement are woven throughout our corporate culture. Presidio Bank and Heritage Bank of Commerce have given over $1 million to our local community, earning them places on the San Francisco Business Times Top Corporate Philanthropist List.
Our management team utilizes strong values and good fundamentals to lead the company. They are focused on quality growth and relationships, utilizing talented staff and technology to create efficiency.
- Keith A. Wilton, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Clay Jones, President of the Community Banking Group
- Michael E. Benito, EVP/Banking Division
- Teresa L. Powell, EVP/HOA & Deposit Services
- Robert P. Gionfriddo, EVP/Director of Business Development
- Lawrence D. McGovern, EVP/Chief Financial Officer
- Margo Butsch, EVP/Chief Credit Officer
- Deborah Reuter, EVP/Chief Risk Officer & Corporate Secretary
- May K. Y. Wong, EVP/Controller
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Heritage Bank of Commerce Board of Directors provides strategic direction to guide the company to continued success.
- Jack W. Conner, Chair
- Julianne M. Biagini-Komas
- Frank G. Bisceglia
- Bruce H. Cabral
- Jason Phillip DiNapoli
- Steven L. Hallgrimson
- Stephen G. Heitel
- Walter T. Kaczmarek
- Robert T. Moles
- Marina H. Park
- Laura Roden
- Ranson W. Webster
- Keith A. Wilton