Presidio Bank continues its successful growth...one relationship at a time.
ACCESS TO EXPERTISE
- Initial capitalization was $40 million, the largest capital-raising for a new bank in California history at that time.
- Bank's Tier 1 Risk Based Ratio is 10%, well above the 6% required for well-capitalized institutions.
- $853 million in assets (2nd Quarter 2018)
Highly Rated and Award Winning
$40 million – largest capital-raising for a new bank in history of California at the time of its launch.
- James Woolwine, Chairman
- Steve Heitel, CEO
- Clay Jones, President
- Todd Allen, EVP & Market President, North Bay Region
- Fred Bailard, EVP & Manager Cash Management Solutions
- Annette Gelinas, SVP/Marketing Director
- Mary Leonard-Wilson, EVP & Chief Credit Officer
- Edward Murphy, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Richard Tong, EVP & Market President, East Bay Region
- Karol Watson, EVP & Chief Operations Officer
- Bruce H. Cabral
- Paula R. Collins
- Stephen G. Heitel
- Robert B. Leet
- Stephen D. Mayer
- Gregory J. Moss
- Larry Nibbi
- Marina H. Park
- James S, Westfall
- James R. Woolwine
Checking accounts, money market accounts, savings accounts and certificates of deposit. Lines of credit, term loans, real estate construction and term loans. Full cash management services including remote deposit capture, on-line banking.
Small and mid-sized businesses, including professional firms, not-for-profits, real estate investors and developers who desire personalized, responsive service and access to decision makers. Personal banking services for executives and owners of these firms.