COMMERCIAL LENDING SOLUTIONS
Presidio Bank has a variety of loan products to meet the needs of our clients. And since all our loan decisions are made locally, we offer fast, friendly, and competent service.
Business Lines of Credit
Presidio Bank can assist you with the funding you need to allow your business to operate and grow. Whether it is a seasonal need or for operating expenses, we have the financing you need.
Lines of Credit:
- Seasonal operating lines of credit to fund the build up of accounts receivable and inventory.
- Asset-based lines of credit to continuously fund accounts receivable and inventory.
- Equipment lines to fund periodic equipment purchases throughout the year, converting to fully amortizing term loans.
Business Term Loans
Presidio Bank offers commercial loans for a variety of business needs. Clients include moderate to large sized businesses and industrial firms looking to finance equipment purchases, accounts receivables and inventory expansion. Commercial loans can be a fixed or variable rate with flexible repayment schedules.
Business term loans designed to assist businesses with one-time expenditures and long-term financing needs such as fixed-asset purchases or permanent working capital. These loans are offered with flexible repayment plans.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Presidio Bank offers numerous loan options for the purchase of commercial real estate, which allows us to meet the specific needs of almost any business. We have competitive rates and terms.
Mini-Perm loans to fund the purchase or refinance of stabilized income producing commercial income property for owner/users and established investors and developers.
Permanent loans to fund the purchase or refinance of multi-family residential properties.
Short to medium term loans to support the purchase or rehabilitation of income producing commercial real estate properties which require attentive asset management, leasing,
construction, or changes in use in order to achieve stabilized levels of net operating income.
CRE Equity Loans
Revolving Lines of Credit to support short term borrowing needs and tenant improvements.
Commercial Construction and Land Loans
If you’re getting ready to build or expand your business, Presidio Bank has a short-term construction loan for you. We can also roll that short-term loan into a longer-term mortgage loan when you complete construction. We have competitive rates and terms. Short term loans to owner/users and developers to finance the acquisition of land for commercial or residential development are also available.
- Loans to finance the construction of owner-occupied and investment properties. Property types include office, retail, industrial, multi-family, mixed use, and residential tract
Land Acquisition and Development
- Short term loans to owner/users and developers to finance the acquisition of land for commercial or residential development.
Letters of Credit
Standby letters of credit
- Can be issued for a variety of purposes. Such purposes could include the guarantee of performance under a contract, in lieu of providing a cash (or earnest money) deposit, or a substitute for bonding requirements relative to offsite improvements including warranty work.
Commercial letters of credit
- Guarantees payment upon presentation of documents required by the letter of credit. Issued for the buying and selling of merchandise.
Personal Loans for Business Owners/Officers
Your financial needs and goals are as individual as you are. Shouldn't your bank be just as unique, skilled at handling both business and individual banking needs? Our Business Banking clients benefit from exclusive customized and innovative banking solutions for their deposit and credit needs. We provide a proactive, customized approach with local decision making for affluent individuals and families, Presidio Bank has a variety of loan products to meet the needs of our clients. And since all our loan decisions are made locally, we offer fast, friendly, and competent service.
Lines of Credit
- Short term unsecured/secured lines of credit to fund personal business needs, including bridge financing for real estate and other investments.
- Mini-perm loans to fund the purchase or refinance of stabilized income producing commercial income property for owners or users and established investors and developers.
Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit
- Loans to fund home improvements and/or business needs, secured by a 1st or 2nd Deed of Trust on borrower's residence.
For further information regarding Commercial Lending, please call or visit your local Presidio Bank office.