Business Credit & Lending
Presidio Bank has a variety of loan products to meet the needs of our clients and since all our loan decisions are made locally, we offer fast, friendly, and responsive service.
Business Lines of Credit
Presidio Bank can assist you with the funding you need to allow your business to operate and grow. Whether it is a seasonal need or for operating expenses, we have the financing you need.
- Seasonal operating lines of credit to fund the build up of accounts receivable and inventory.
- Asset-based lines of credit to continuously fund accounts receivable and inventory.
- Equipment lines to fund periodic equipment purchases throughout the year, converting to fully amortizing term loans.
Business Term Loans
Presidio Bank offers commercial loans for a variety of business needs. Clients include moderate to large sized businesses and industrial firms looking to finance equipment purchases, accounts receivables and inventory expansion. Commercial loans can be a fixed or variable rate with flexible repayment schedules.
- Business term loans designed to assist businesses with one-time expenditures and long-term financing needs such as fixed-asset purchases or permanent working capital. These loans are offered with flexible repayment plans.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Term Loans: Mini-Perm loans to fund the purchase or refinance of stabilized income producing commercial income property for owner/users and established investors and developers. Permanent loans to fund the purchase or refinance of multi-family residential properties.
- Bridge Loans: Short to medium term loans to support the purchase or rehabilitation of income producing commercial real estate properties which require attentive asset management, leasing, construction, or changes in use in order to achieve stabilized levels of net operating income.
- CRE Equity Loans: Revolving Lines of Credit to support short term borrowing needs and tenant improvements.
Commercial Construction & Land Loans
If you’re getting ready to build or expand your business, Presidio Bank has a short-term construction loan for you. We can also roll that short-term loan into a longer-term mortgage loan when you complete construction. We have competitive rates and terms. Short term loans to owner/users and developers to finance the acquisition of land for commercial or residential development are also available.
- Construction: Loans to finance the construction of owner-occupied and investment properties. Property types include office, retail, industrial, multi-family, mixed use, and residential tract.
- Land Acquisition and Development: Short term loans to owner/users and developers to finance the acquisition of land for commercial or residential development.
Letters of Credit
- Stand By Letters Of Credit: Can be issued for a variety of purposes. Such purposes could include the guarantee of performance under a contract, in lieu of providing a cash (or earnest money) deposit, or a substitute for bonding requirements relative to offsite improvements including warranty work.
For a complete understanding of our Business Credit and Lending options please call or visit your local Presidio Bank office.