Business E-Banking Solutions
Remote and rapid access to your information allows you to make educated choices for managing your finances.
Presidio Bank’s Business eBanking is the Internet access point for management of your company’s finances. Our Mobile Banking App allows similar features on the go. Take advantage of the efficiencies gained through immediate access to real-time banking information.
Basic Business E-Banking
Basic Business eBanking allows you to transfer funds, check balances, download your statements, pay bills online, and schedule recurring payments so you never pay a late fee again.
- You can stay informed with 24/7 access to your accounts from your home, office – anywhere you have Internet access.
- View balances and search up to 12 months of detailed history on your accounts.
- Pay bills and transfer funds between accounts quickly and conveniently.
- Get account Alerts and you will be notified immediately about important account activities.
- View and print your statements and check images.
- Access your accounts online through Quicken® or Quickbooks®.
- Make real-time funds transfers to and from your Presidio Bank accounts.
- Pay your Presidio Bank loan payments.
- Schedule transfers for future dates, or set up one-time or repeating transfers.
- View and search 12 months of online transfer history
- Provide access to multiple users each with separate authority
- Export Transactions to Quicken, Quickbooks, Money, or CSV
With Presidio Bank’s Business eBanking* you will have the same features as with Basic Business eBanking PLUS the additional ability to add the following features, as needed:
- Initiate Wire Transfers
- Originate ACH credit & debit transactions. ACH stands for Automated Clearing House, a nationwide network through the Federal Reserve System that allows individuals and businesses to move payments electronically between financial institutions.
- Enhanced Security Features (Multi-factor Authentication)
- New Enhanced IBM/Trusteer Security Announcement (Click Here)
- Detailed Overview of IBM/Trusteer Security (Click Here)
* Mobile Deposit is not available with this platform
Business Mobile Banking
With your busy business lifestyle, you need a better way to manage your finances. The Presidio Mobile Banking provides convenient options to manage your business finances from wherever life takes you.
Bill Pay service offers all the capabilities and comfort of traditional bill payment, but with online speed and convenience.
Additional tailored information solutions and services are available to allow your business to react quickly when opportunities arise and to improve business efficiency.
For a complete understanding of our Cash Management options, please call or visit your local Presidio Bank office.