Philanthropy and community involvement is part of the Presidio Bank corporate culture. Although the Bank is not yet large enough to have a foundation for grant giving, it does contribute both monetarily and through employee efforts.
Employees, Board members, and Advisory Board members give...
- Over 5500 hours annually
- To 119 different organizations
- Representing over $450,000 in donated expertise
Presidio Bank was named as one of San Francisco Business Times Top Bay Area Corporate Philanthropists
- Giving over 1% of its profits back to the community
- Donating to nonprofits chosen by clients through the innovative Community Values CD product
- Support local wealth-building nonprofits in strategic ways to reach the underserved
By supporting local clients and vendors, Presidio Bank ensures that it is reinvesting its dollars in our local economy
- 87% of vendors are based in the Bay Area
- 90% of the bank’s loan portfolio is local, supporting local jobs, revenue and economic impact on the region
- Presidio Bank features clients in its advertising helping them to gain more visibility. Nonprofits are featured disproportionately more.
- Federal Reserve – Rated Presidio Bank as “Outstanding” for Community Reinvestment Act criteria. A copy is available here.
- MIT - The Wealth Creation Clinic at MIT’s Department of Urban Studies and Planning released a comprehensive study titled “Enhancing the Local Impact of Community Banks”, utilizing Presidio Bank as a model. A copy is available here.
WHO WE SUPPORT
MORE BACKGROUND AND IDEAS
Radio spots (mp3 files) sharing ideas for community outreach and dedication: